Before sending out the signing task to your clients or employees, you may want to check your document again to make sure that the signature fields are assigned to the right place. “Preview” gives the sender a peace of mind by previewing the task from the signer’s perspective and still being able to make changes to the field assignments. The sender can pre-fill information, and adjust font size and word alignment before sending the task to the signer.
From Sender’s Perspective: How to Preview Your Task?
- First, create a signing task (Tutorial: How to create a signing task) and drag and drop the signature fields or other field properties such as the text boxes to the places for the signer to fill in or sign.
- Once all the boxes are well-arranged, click “Preview” on the top bar to switch to the signer’s view. You can also pre-fill the required information in the “Edit” section first.
- “Prefill” allows you to fill in the information in advance for your signer. This enhances the signing efficiency and makes it easier for your signers to complete the task in a short turnaround time.
- You can also adjust font size and word alignment by clicking the small pen icon on the upper left corner of the text box in the Preview section.
- Click “Confirm” when you are done editing.
- Please note: Only the signing field cannot be prefilled. There will be a message telling that it can be filled when it is assigned to a designated signer.
- If all the settings are done, click “Continue” on the upper right side and hit “Send” to send the task. The signer will receive the signature request with the pre-filled information in the assigned fields.
From signer's perspective:
In the signature request, you will see the pre-filled information showing on the relative field once you open the task, so you don’t have to fill in the same information again.
Article is closed for comments.