DottedSign provides an easy and streamlined way to link your Google contacts to sign documents! Read on to find out how.
1. Click the “+” icon in the top right corner. Then, click “Get Signatures.”
2. Upload the file you would like to be signed.
3. When you get to the next page, click “Name” under “Manage Signers.” From there, click “Google Contacts.”
4. Sign into your Google account, and allow DottedSign to view your contacts.
5. Once you sign in, you will be able to see all your contacts associated with your Google account. Select the contacts you would like to sign your document, then click “Continue” and finish the rest of the assignment process. You can also add your Google contacts as signers from the "Change Signer" view.