Pre-save your information and signatures in your DottedSign account so that when it is time to sign, all you need to do is drag and drop or click to add your information to the document.
In order to set up this feature, you can use the following steps.
Part 1: Pre-Save Your Personal Information
1. Go to “Settings.”
2. In “My Profile,” you can fill out your basic information, such as name, email, phone number, and more. These fields can be used individually when signing a document.
3. In “Signature,” you can create your personalized signature for an easy signing process. You can click the “Create Signature” and “Create Initials” fields to sign. Additionally, you can upload an image for your signature.
Part 2: Sign a Document Yourself with Pre-Saved Info
1. Click the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the home page.
2. Click “Sign Yourself.”
3. Upload a file.
4. Press “Continue” in the upper right corner.
5. Click “Signature” in the left hand menu. A pop-up window will show up. Select the signature you would like to use.
6. A purple box will show up. Click where you would like to insert the signature. Resize it to your preferences.
7. Alternatively, if you would like to use your pre-saved information (name, phone number, etc.), click “My Profile” on the left-hand menu. Then, select the information you would like to add and where on the document you would like to add it to.
8. Once you are done filling out your information or signing the document, click “Continue” in the top right corner. Click “Confirm” when the confirmation box pops up; then, you are done with signing!