Each person who is a part of the signing process for a document will receive a notification email once the document is completed. With this function, you can download the digital audit trail to have the final proof of the document for evidence. See exactly who signed, at what time, and if any other changes were made. When signing documents, security is important, and by downloading the digital audit trail, you will have all of the proof of access that you need.
Follow these steps below to download your documents digital audit trail:
Method 1: Emails of the signing parties, including the Sender and the Signers
1. Receive the email of completion in your email inbox.
2. Click on the button “Preview the Document.”
3. Click on the “Audit Tail” button to download the audit trail.
Method 2: DottedSign on Web
1. Go to ‘Completed’ and choose a completed task.
2. Click "Audit Trail" at the top-right corner. And you will be able to download the audit trail of this document.
3. You will then have access to your digital audit trail.