By creating reusable templates, you will save time so you won’t need to create the same document over and over when assigning a task. You can preset signers, positions and types of fields, and attachments to be uploaded in a template.
You can access this feature using the following steps:
- First, go to Settings.
- Go to the Templates tab.
- Click Create a new template.
- Now select and upload a file.
- Assign the pre-setting signers for this task and click Continue.
- Assign the Signing Field(s) for the corresponding signer(s).
- You can also assign the signer to upload an attachment, by selecting the signer, then naming the desired attachment (ex. a copy of an ID card). You can make this field mandatory or not, and click Complete.
- Within the Manage Template tab in the admin console, you can easily manage all of your templates.