When you receive a signature request from your email, you can open the document and sign with DottedSign. You can create personalized signatures, initials, stamps and pre-fill your profile information. Signing a document online will take you only a matter of minutes.
Here are the easy steps to complete:
- Open the document by clicking View & Sign from your email.
- Click the field Signature. You can also insert a Stamp.
- You can draw to personalize your signature, and it will be automatically saved. Click Create Signature to begin. When done, click Save. Next time when you need to sign another document, you can directly apply it to your document.
- If you want to delete the signature, click the unwanted one and it will be removed right away. You may create a new one and save it for future signing tasks.
- In case the document obtains other designated fields, such as text box, date, radio button, check box etc. Simply click the fields and fill in. Click Continue to confirm all signing fields and your document will be completed!