You can add images or files to a signing task for your signers’ reference. Signers can view and download the references before signing the document.
1. Click “+” to create a new task. Choose “Get Signature”.
2. Import documents to sign from your local file location or cloud-based services. You can also choose from “Camera”, "Photo," or "Browse” to import documents if using DottedSign on your mobile devices to sign. You can also import or create a template. (Visit this article to learn how to create reusable templates. Reusable template is a DottedSign premium feature, available for Pro and Business plans and above. Subscribe with 14-days FREE trial and create your template today.)
3. Enter the signers’ email address. Then, click “Continue”.
4. You can assign different fields to the signers. Add signature, date, text, checkbox, or radio button to position them where signers should sign.
5. Click “Continue” to review and send the document. Then, click “Select Files” under the “Reference” section.
6. Upload the reference files from your computer. Click “Send” to send out the document.
7. If you are the signer, you can download the reference file by clicking “Message from sender.” Download the file by clicking on it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.