Advanced signing fields include radio buttons and checkboxes. You can add these fields in the document when it comes to multiple choices or selecting specific items from the list. These are to assist you and the signers to complete the signing process easier. Moreover, the sender can choose whether to set the fields mandatory or not. Also, you can designate the filled-in date in a specific time period.
Enjoy these premium features by upgrading your DottedSign plan with a 14-day trial!
Follow these instructions to get familiar with these features:
1. Click Create New Tasks, and choose Get Signatures.
2. Import documents to sign from your local file location or cloud-based services. You can also choose from “Camera”, "Photo," or "Browse” to import documents if using DottedSign on your mobile devices. to sign. You can also import or create a template. (Visit this article to learn how to create reusable templates.)
3. Fill in the name and email address of one or more signers. Then, click Continue.
4. Click and add the checkbox and radio button to the document. You may move around and resize the fields to your liking.
5. Set up these signing fields to be mandatory or optional by clicking the More icon (3 dots) on the top of the field.
6. Click the "Yes" checkbox if you want the field to be mandatory.
7. Under the Date Format section, you can request the signer to fill in the date in a particular time period.