You can facilitate the signing process by pre-filling your personal information on DottedSign. Filling in your email address, phone number, nationality, address, and company name beforehand can effectively save your time for future signing tasks.
Before we get started, please confirm if you have set up your profile. If not, don't worry it's easy!
Go to “Settings” and click “My Profile”. Fill in the information that matters to you when signing documents. Click 'Done' when completed. The information you have saved here can be directly applied to your signing tasks afterwards. You may come back later to edit if your profile information has been updated.
Now let's see how you can apply your profile details into your signing tasks.
1. Click "+" to create new task, and choose "Sign Yourself."
2. Select a file from your computer. Then, click Continue.
3. Click “My profile” on the right hand side of the page.
5. Choose the information you need and click “Add to Doc”.
6. Drag the field to appropriate place. You can also enlarge or shrink it.
7. Click “Finished” after you complete signing. You can save and share the document.