When you receive an email telling you to sign a PDF document, you can simply sign on the PDF via DottedSign. You don't have to download the PDF and import it on DottedSign App. All you need to do is to open the PDF file, and switch the file directly into DottedSign.
Follow the instructions below:
1. Open the PDF document from your email or other apps, i.e. Files.
2. Click the “Share” icon on the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. If you haven’t used this feature before, please click the “More” icon (3 dots).
4. Switch on the “Sign with DottedSign” feature, and click “Done”.
5. Tap “Sign with DottedSign” icon, then the document will automatically be transported to DottedSign.
6. You can now sign in the same way you sign with DottedSign. Apply the personalized signatures, stamps, dates, and checkboxes if needed. Drag the fields to the appropriate places.
7. Click “Finish Signing”. A copy of the completed document will be saved under your DottedSign account.
8. Click “Share via” if you want to share the file via email, AirDrop or other apps.