DottedSign for Microsoft Teams allows you to sign and manage the assigned tasks all in one place. This integration brings great convenience to those who need to sign and collect signatures in Microsoft Teams. All documents as well as the audit trails will still be saved in DottedSign.
Connect DottedSign Account with Microsoft Teams
You can add DottedSign to your Microsoft Teams sidebar by following the simple steps below. Once added, log into your DottedSign account to complete the connection, and you’re ready to go!
- Click “...” from the sidebar of your Microsoft Teams home page.
- Search DottedSign, and click “Add” to download the DottedSign app. When completed, you will find the DottedSign logo on the sidebar.
- Click on the DottedSign app.
- Follow the login instructions and you’re all set.
How to Sign Documents in Microsoft Teams
When you receive a signature request, you can sign directly on Microsoft Teams by the following few steps!
- Click “Activity” from the top bar of your Microsoft Teams home page.
- You will find the new signature request. Click “Check Task” to open the document.
- Identify the signature fields and complete the signing. Click “Finish” and "Confirm” to save and send back the document to the sender. All done!
How to Create a DottedSign Signature Request in Microsoft Teams
When you are in Microsoft Teams, not only can you sign the signature requests but also create your signing requests all in one place. Here’s how!
- Click “DottedSign” from the top bar of your Microsoft Teams home page.
- Click “Get Signature” to create a new signing task.
- Upload the file and key in your signer’s information. You can choose to set up a signing order if there are multiple signers. Click “Start” to create the task.
- Assign the signing fields to your signers and click “Continue”.
- Click “Confirm” to confirm and send the task.
How to Track Document Progress in Microsoft Teams
When signers complete the signing task, the sender will receive the completion notification within the platform.
- Click “Activity” from the top bar of the home page.
- You can see the notification of the task completion.
- You can also find out the current status of the document by clicking “DottedSign” where you can see the tabs including “Waiting for Me” and “Completed Documents”.
How to Download Signed Documents in Microsoft Teams
- Click “DottedSign” from the top bar to enter the task page.
- Then, click “Completed Documents” and “Download Document” to check and download the signed document.