When you have to explain the contents of the document with important clients in person and sign the document, or assist customers to fill in or sign the document at the reception counter, in such situations where you need to get the signature from the other party in person, you can easily sign through Front Desk signing.
*Front Desk Signing is a premium function. Subscribe to the business plan to start the experience. All subscription plans include a 14-day free trial.
Getting Started Before Using Front Desk Signing
To use Front Desk Signing, you must have a pre-created document template. The template owner can edit “the default of Front Desk signing” to conduct detailed settings. (Tutorial: Creating Reusable Templates)
- Go to “Settings” and click “Template”.
- After selecting the specified template, click “...” and then choose “Edit Front Desk Signing Presets”.
- After setting the task name, description, and signing role, click "Confirm". In the option to manage signers, you can pre-check whether to allow signers to "Allow to receive the completion email", or you can set it when initiating a signing task.
- After the template is saved, all signing tasks created with this template will follow the default values.
How to Manage and Set Up Front Desk Signing Permission (From Organizer's Perspective)
In Admin Console, the organizer can authorize managers and team members the relevant permissions to use Front Desk Signing. The setting steps are as follows:
- Go to “Admin Console” and click “Permissions”.
- Click “Edit” to turn on or off the permission of “Create Front Desk signing tasks”.
- Click “Confirm” to complete setting.
How to Initiate and Check Front Signing tasks (From Sender's Perspective)
Organizers or members who have been granted the permission to use Front Desk Signing are able to directly create signing tasks by using templates.
- Create a “Front Desk Signing” task at the home page.
- After selecting “Template”, you can edit the task name, description, and manage signers.
- Click “Continue” and then “Confirm” to create the task. Now, you can sign the document.
- After finishing signing, the sender can see the documents in “Completed”.
*Please be noted: Once the ongoing Front Desk Signing task is interrupted, such as closing the window or returning to the previous page, no records will be kept.
How to Sign Documents through Front Desk Signing? (From Signer's Perspective)
When using Front Desk Signing, please follow the steps to finish signing.
- After agreeing to sign the document, please fill in your name(required) and email(optional), and then you can access the document.
- After signing in the designated field, click “Completed” and “Confirm” to complete signing. (Tutorial: How to Sign Documents with the Mobile Panel?）
- If there are multiple signers of the signing task, please sign in order and repeat the above steps to complete signing.
- If the sender has checked the default value "Allow to receive the completion email" while setting the template, and the signer has provided an email, he or she will receive the completed document.