What is the DottedSign Admin Console?
The Admin Console provides a central location of team management and organization branding, empowering the admin to deploy an efficient workflow in the company. As a team leader, project owner, or supervisor who manages multiple team members, you can easily onboard everyone in one place to expedite your business growth.
Note: You need to be a subscriber of DottedSign Business Plan or Enterprise Plan to access the Admin Console. Find out how to use the Admin Console following this article.
What is a Team?
A team is a group of people working together to produce a business outcome for the organization, composed of users, including an admin, manager(s), and member(s). Only the admin can assign and remove license permissions, while all users are allowed to sign, send, and manage their tasks across various platforms and devices. DottedSign provides team management service through the operation of the Admin Console.
Note: Team management service is only available in DottedSign Business Plan or Enterprise Plan.
Roles in a Team: Users, Admin, Manager, and Member
Users refer to every participant in a DottedSign team, including an admin, manager(s), and member(s). Admin is also the person who purchases the subscription plan and has the highest authority to manage the team.
An admin is empowered with the highest authority in a team. Capabilities include:
- Access the Admin Console for centralization management
- Assign license permissions to other people and invite them to join your team; remove users from your team; change each user’s role
- Monitor each user’s task progress, including those that are waiting, pending, and completed
- Manage organization branding to enhance the company’s overall image to its clients, including editing information and uploading a logo
There could be multiple managers, assigned by the admin, in a team. Capabilities include:
- Access the Admin Console for staying in the know of each user’s task progress, ensuring the teamwork is on the track
A member’s work progress is administered by the admin and the manager. Capabilities include:
- Create the signing task and request clients’ signatures
- Access to the same premium features as to the admin and the manager, including sending unlimited signature requests, setting premium security protection and field properties, and more
Please sign in to leave a comment.