When creating a signing task, you can include those who you wish to receive a task copy of the signing task by adding their email addresses. CC recipients will receive a notification email once the task is sent; they will also get the completed document in an email when all parties have finished signing.
1. Click “+” to create a new task. Choose “Get Signature”.
2. Import documents to sign from your local file location or cloud-based services. You can also choose from “Camera”, "Photo," or "Browse” to import documents if using DottedSign on your mobile devices to sign. You can also import or create a template. (Visit this article to learn how to create reusable templates. Template is a premium feature, available for DottedSign Pro and above. Subscribe with a 14-day FREE trial and create your templates right away.)
3. Enter the email address of the signers. Then, click “Continue”.
4. You can assign different fields to the signers. Add signature, date, text, checkbox, or radio button and position them where the signers should sign.
5. Click “Continue” to review and send the document. Go to “Add CC” under the “Message Settings”.
6. Enter the email address of the CC recipient. You can continue adding if there's more.
7. Click “Send” and the document will be sent. Once all signers have completed the signing task, all including the CC recipients will receive a completed document via email.