In the case of completing forms or applications, sometimes it’s necessary to attach supporting documents in the same document; for instance, the driving license, ID copy, etc. Use DottedSign to request both the signature and the required attachments in one document.
Follow the instructions below to upload the attachments.
1. Click “+” to create new tasks, and choose “Get Signatures”.
2. Import documents to sign from your local file location or cloud-based services. You can also choose from “Camera”, "Photo," or "Browse” to import documents if using DottedSign on your mobile devices. to sign. You can also import or create a template. (Visit this article to learn how to create reusable templates.)
3. Fill in the name and email address of one or more signers. Then, click Continue.
4. Click “Add” under the Attachment section.
5. Add a description to the attachment, and you can decide whether to set it as a mandatory option. Then, click “Confirm”. If you want to get the access of setting the attachment to be mandatory or not, please upgrade your DottedSign plan. Please refer to the details here.
6. You can assign other fields for the signer. Click “Continue” to send the document.